If you require assistance with your accommodation booking for your stay in The Bahamas, please contact:
Grafton Ifill Jr.
All meals will be served at your hotel.
- Arrivals and Departures: Entry visas are not required for most countries to travel to The Bahamas. Please refer to the Visa and Travel page for more information.
Each visitor must:
- have a return or onward ticket
- possess a passport valid for a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure from The Bahamas
- have a valid visa or permit for entry into the country to which they will travel from The Bahamas
- have no record or deportation from other countries
- have no health problems that would pose a risk to The Bahamas
- have no history of criminal charges resulting in a minimum of one year of sentencing
- not be on any alert or warning lists
While entry visas/permits are not required for The Bahamas some countries require travellers to hold a valid visa to transit onto another country even if they are just transferring between flights.
Different countries will have different requirements for travellers, please note, it is the traveller’s responsibility to check the different immigration requirements via official websites or by visiting the relevant consulate or embassy. Also individual countries will have different lodgement requirements and fees.
Electronic ticket purchases will be available shortly.
For more information email email@example.com